- For the Vermont shows (Shelburne, Stowe and Manchester) camping will begin on Wednesday. No one will be allowed on the site before Wednesday.
- All campers must be off the site by noon Monday.
- Port-a-johns will be available when camping is allowed.
- All trash in the camping area MUST be cleaned up. Fire pits must be cleaned up. If these rules are not followed and we have our staff cleanup after you will be forced to start charging for camping.
- Do not plug into any electrical outlet without permission. Camping does not include an electrical hookup.
Trash Cleanup: We try to be lean and keep our costs down for your benefit. However, if you force us to do more work, we will pass the cost on. At the close of each show our staff passes out trash bags. Please use them. If you need more, ask. If you have trash that does not fit in the bag, please bring it to the dumpster. If the tents, buildings and grounds continue to end up strewn with trash, we will start adding a cleanup fee to your bill. We hope we do not have to do this but it costs us unnecessary money to clean up after you.
ALL BOXES MUST BE BROKEN AND PUT IN THE APPROPRIATE DUMPSTER LABELLED “RECYCLING.”
Craftproducers does not reserve hotel blocks for Exhibitors. We have found that sites such as hotels.com or priceline.com can offer you much better deals than we are able to arrange. That said, both Stowe and Manchester have primarily independent accommodation options. We recommend you contact the local Chamber of Commerce for assistance.
- Stowe Area Association – www.gostowe.com – 1-877-467-8693
- Manchester and the Mountains Chamber of Commerce – www.visitmanchestervt.com – 1-800-362-4144
We also encourage you to use our facebook page to connect with other Exhibitors – many Exhibitors return to our festivals every year and know all the best places to stay!